1. What made you want to be apart of a show like this?
I never saw myself as a "reality show" type of person. I mean, we all grow up watching the Real World and thinking we could be "that girl", but I never envisioned myself as part of something like this. UNTIL I watched season one of The Bad Girls Club. Something clicked, and I knew I had to go to a casting call because this had "Cordelia" written all over it. For a long time, even in high school I called myself a "bad girl". I loved that a show was dedicated to girls who did and said whatever they wanted, no matter what anyone had to say about it.
2. Do you have any concerns about what family and friends might see you do?
Being an adult entertainer, I think that if anyone was going to be shocked by my actions, they would have been by now. Ha. Ha. No honestly, I'm a bit worried what my grandmother will say, but other than her, I couldn't possibly care less.
3. What is a "bad girl"?
A bad girl is a woman who does what she wants to do, even if it isn't "normal" or "mainstream". She is a free thinking girl who doesn't decide the way her life is going to be based upon the opinion others' might hold of her. She is sexy because she says so, and does everything with a smirk on her face, even if it's flipping you off.
4. Did you watch the first season? What did you think of the original girls?
There were some true "bad girls", but there were a few who thought some makeup and a pair of "f-me" heels qualified them. I saw too much whining. Way too much bullshit. This season is going to rock b/c we are going to be waaaaaay better than those Season 1 brats.
5. Did you leave a boyfriend/girlfriend behind to do the show? How does he/she feel about this?
I left behind a fiance, who was not very pleased with my decision. He, however, had no choice because I wanted to go and find out a few things about myself. It's my life, and I will never have any man tell me what I can or cannot do.
6. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Snarky, smart, entertaining
7. What's something no one would expect about you?
Upon first meeting me, everyone is usually pretty surprised with my adult industry background. Once people know me, they're a bit shocked by how nice I can be. (When I want to, of course)
8. Do you have any hidden talents?
Hmmmm..... I have VERY impressive road rage.
9. What a sets you off?
1. Hypocrites 2. People who judge me for being an adult entertainer, rather than getting to know me. 3. People who are close-minded or judgmental. The best way to get me really heated is to be discriminatory with no basis or reason. It doesn't matter if it's about me or not, I hate ignorance.
10. Have you ever been arrested?
Yes, I was sorry for what I had done, completed my volunteer service, and walked out with a clean record and no desire to break the law ever again.
11. Why will people want to watch you?
Because I do things that people secretly wish they could do. I'm the girl telling you what I REALLY think, or the girl doing a wild (but fun) thing, and I think that every woman, no matter what they say, has a "bad girl" in them somewhere. I think people will identify with that.
12. What can the other girls learn from you?
Hmmm..... That's a hard question, considering I haven't met my housemates yet. Um I guess that I would hope that the girls will get to know me, and not judge me for my past, which will force them in the future to think a bit before forming opinions of others.